The Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven With Air Fryer
Have you tried the Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven? It has an air fryer as well! What a handy, convenient appliance.
Wow, toaster ovens have certainly changed! Now, most toaster ovens are also convection ovens. Plus, some convection ovens have added features, such as the popular air fryer option. Cuisinart is one of the best brands in the world when it comes to small kitchen appliances and we were curious how well their convection ovens would test. We found the Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven With Air Fryer to be one of the best hybrid small kitchen appliances on the market today.
Alton Brown is famous for saying he won’t use single use appliances or utensils and this convection oven combo would fit perfectly in his kitchen.
Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven Features
You would expect a convection oven to bake well, even better than a toaster oven. That is the case with this combo unit from Cuisinart. While it has basic toaster oven features, it also has the benefits that come with a convection oven.
- 1800 watts of cooking, baking and frying power. Even the best convection oven won’t work well if it is under powered.
- An easy to use adjustable thermostat. Programming a kitchen appliance shouldn’t take an advanced degree, it should be simple and easy to follow.
- A large capacity baking and cooking chamber that will hold a 12″ pizza or a 4 pound chicken (that’s a really large bird!).
- Non-stick interior for easy clean up. Some air fryers are notorious for difficult cleaning, but you will find this unit is a breeze to clean up.
Convection ovens work using hot air that is circulation, meaning that food will bake or cook faster and more evenly. The Cuisinart Convection combo oven has a strong fan that works well at all temperatures and circulates heat evenly during the entire cooking process.
Air frying is the new cooking rage and air fryers can run from $50-$200 and take up a lot of counter space. Cuisinart has wisely built an air fryer into this unit, meaning that you only need one appliance on your counter to bake, toast and air fry. The basket is easy to use and clean up is a snap.
A Few Drawbacks Of This Unit
- Some people have had issues with the knobs breaking off after extended use. They are plastic and can be brittle.
- Temperatures aren’t always accurate. You may have to adjust some of the cooking times that you normally use if you find that the unit runs a little hot.
Should You Buy This Unit?
Yes is the simple answer. This useful small kitchen appliance toasts, bakes, air fries and cooks with easy clean up and not a lot of counter space used. That said, if you don’t expect to air fry foods, you are spending a bit more for that feature. We really liked this unit and recommend it highly!
|Ninja DT251 Foodi 10-in-1 Smart XL Air Fry Oven, Bake, Broil, Toast, Air Fry, Air Roast, Digital Toaster, Smart Thermometer, True Surround Convection, includes Recipe Book, 1800 Watts, Steel Finish||Prime||Buy Now|
|Oster French Convection Countertop and Toaster Oven | Single Door Pull and Digital Controls | Stainless Steel, Extra Large||Prime||Buy Now|
|Breville BMO870BSS1BUC1 Combi Wave 3 in 1, Brushed Stainless Steel||Prime||Buy Now|
|NUWAVE BRAVO XL 30-Quart Convection Oven with Flavor Infusion Technology with Integrated Digital Temperature Probe; 12 Presets; 3 Fan Speeds; 5-Quartz Heating Elements||Prime||Buy Now|
|Cuisinart TOB-260N1 Chef's Convection Toaster Oven, Stainless Steel, 20.87"(L) x 16.93"(W) x 11.42"(H)||Prime||Buy Now|
|VAL CUCINE 26.3 QT/25 L Extra-Large Smart Air Fryer Toaster Oven, 10-in-1 Convection Countertop Oven Combination，Brushed Stainless Steel Finish||Prime||Buy Now|